Our objective is to help you earn more from AdWords while spending less.
But, before us – more about *you* and how you're using AdWords
- About You
- Your Website
- Conversions and Conversion Rates
- The Rules of the Game
- Who We Serve
- How We Serve You
- What We Do
- About David Rothwell
In our experience since 2005, you may identify with some of these common AdWords problems:
- it costs too much
- it takes too much time
- you don't know if it works at all
- you can't get the results you need
- you don't like paying your AdWords bill
- you don't know how much time to devote to it
- you've tried to manage it yourself and given up
- you think you should be able to get better results
- you're not doing things with it you know you should
- you've tried other agencies and seen things get worse
- you've tried other agencies and not seen any improvement
- you've been completely ripped off by other AdWords agencies
- you'd like to be able to prove it works so you can spend more on it
- you've heard horror stories about AdWords management companies
- you can see that it does work and are ready to expand but need help
- you think you're doing a reasonable job but can't keep up with all the changes
- … ?
Getting good quality website visitors from AdWords is only half the story.
Your website has to have an effective conversion process to get leads and sales from those visitors.
We can help you with that. Why?
Because we want to work with you on a long term basis (we have clients who've been with us since 2008).
So it's in our interest as well as yours that your AdWords campaigns work.
Your website should be a "Conversion Engine" that predictably and reliably converts visitors to income at profit at a known conversion rate.
So the more money you spend on AdWords, the more you make. Then the basic questions of "how much should I spend on AdWords?", or "what should my budget be?" will no longer apply.
If that sounds impossible, it's not – and our case studies prove it. In fact our clients have many dozens of keywords and ads in their campaigns with a conversion rate of 100%.
I will repeat that: Conversion Rates of 100%. That's not clickthrough rate of 100% (we get that too) but conversion rate of 100%
- you have to track online conversion events
- they have to happen no later than 30 days after someone clicks your ad from a google search
- they have to happen from the same pc that the user was at when they clicked on your ad
- their browser allows cookies
- you have to be able to assign a monetary value to the conversion event (Cost per Acquistion, or CPA value) even if its a worst-case, or average order value to get us started
No system is 100% perfect (not even Google's) so we make no claims or offer guarantees.
To get the best out of your AdWords account, you should be ready, willing, and able to
- track everything
- let the market decide
- test new ideas even if they sound crazy
- have control over your website content
- set aside pre-conceived ideas or experience, and go with what works
- if phone calls are involved we can help you implement workflows to cater for that
We provide AdWords Audits, Support, Training, Consulting, Implementation, and Management services since 2004 to Small, Medium and Corporate advertisers all over the world, in many industries, including:
- Business to Business (B2B), and Business to Consumer (B2C, or Retail)
- E-commerce, Product Sales, and Lead Generation
- Legal, Insurance, Property and Financial Services
- Travel, Leisure, Vacation and Accomodation
- Internet Service Providers, Telecoms and IT
- Home, Pets and Garden, Domestic Services
- Education, Languages and Translation
- Training and Project Management
- Electronics and Consumer Goods
- Home Building and Construction
- Trade, Auto parts and Shipping
- Nutrition, Catering and Food
- Adult Welfare and Leisure
- Authors and Publishing
- Software Development
- Fashion and Jewelry
- and others …
We help you understand how to target your text and image-based advertising to reach all your appropriate Audience Demographics, Locations, Networks and Devices including:
- Schedules and times of day
- Local (Cities and Metro areas)
- Regional (States)
- National (Countries)
- International and Global
- Google Search
- Syndicated Search Partners
- Internet websites
- Text ads
- Graphics and Banners
- Flash ads
- Remarketing (retargeting)
- PC's and Laptops
- Tablet computers
- Network Carriers
Getting visitors by AdWords is not enough for your business (and ours) to succeed.
Your website must convert visitors to profitable actions, so we help you as much as we can with website transparency, navigation and best practices for conversions.
The AdWords advertising platform grows and improves weekly, and we immediately pass this on to you, often giving you significant first-mover or early-adopter advantages over competitors.
We help you to manage your AdWords account for Local, Regional, National, International and Global advertising presence.
We publish Case Studies to demonstrate our results and seek to work with new clients to achieve similar.
We also are interested in forming Strategic Partnerships with organizations with their own clients and prospects who could benefit from our AdWords services.
We also occasionally publish thought-provoking, challenging, informative, educational, and humorous content, opinions and commentary about Google, AdWords, marketing, personal interests, and the state of the world in general on our Blog.
We welcome your thoughts and comments.
We are a Google Agency Partner, attending Google Conferences and Agency briefings in London and Dublin since 2008.
David is an AdWords Qualified Individual, and subsequently Qualified Company, since 2005 and has been managing AdWords client accounts since then.
Our work is internationally respected by Amazon-published authors and industry conference speakers including:
- Perry Marshall (AdWords Elite Masters Summit Maui)
- Bryan Todd (Co-author of Ultimate Guide to Google AdWords)
- Howie Jacobson (Author of AdWords for Dummies, Camp Checkmate)
- Ken McCarthy (Organiser of The System Seminar, Chicago and New York)
- David Bullock (Author and Speaker)
- John Fox (Facilitator of PPCMindMeld)
Contact us with questions or feedback.